The Shops at Morgan Crossing
Our three-studio facility in the Morgan Crossing area of South Surrey offers Visual, Media, and Performing Arts classes Wednesday through Sunday.
N116 – 15850 26 Ave (beside Steve Nash Sports Club)
The Shops at Morgan Crossing South Surrey, BC V3Z 2N6
Monday: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 7:30 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am -2:00 pm
Arts Umbrella South Surrey is situated on unceded, traditional, and ancestral territories of the Semiahmoo peoples.
Parking: There is free parking at The Shops at Morgan Crossing, which is located east of Highway 99.
Transit: Buses stop along 24 Ave. For more information, please see Translink’s Trip Planner.
Our Neighbourhood: Morgan Crossing is a very quickly growing area of South Surrey, near White Rock. The Shops at Morgan Crossing, an outdoor shopping mall, features many brand-name fashion retailers, as well as a grocery store, restaurants, medical clinic, and other handy amenities.
Arts Umbrella Closures
No classes or programs take place on the following days, unless otherwise noted for specific programs:
- Winter Break: Friday, December 25, 2020-Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Family Day: Monday, February 15, 2021
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 2-Monday, April 5, 2021
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 24, 2021
- Canada Day: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- BC Day: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Labour Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving: Saturday, October 9-Monday, October 11, 2021
- Remembrance Day: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Extreme Weather Closure Procedure: In times of extreme weather, Arts Umbrella closure procedure aligns with that of the local public school district. In the event public schools are closed due to weather conditions, Arts Umbrella classes are also cancelled. Please check local radio, television, and school board websites for school closures.