The Shops at Morgan Crossing
Our three-studio facility in the Morgan Crossing area of South Surrey offers Visual, Media, and Performing Arts classes Wednesday through Sunday. N116 – 15850 26 Ave (beside Steve Nash Sports Club) The Shops at Morgan Crossing South Surrey, BC V3Z 2N6 Phone: 604.535.1127 Email: email@example.com
Fall Hours: Monday-Tuesday, Closed Wednesday–Friday, 9 am–8 pm Saturday, 9 am–7 pm Sunday, 10 am–5 pm
Arts Umbrella South Surrey is located on the traditional and unceded territories of the Semiahmoo, Katzie, Tsleil-Waututh, Stó:lō, W̱SÁNEĆ, and Kwantlen First Nations.
Parking: There is free parking at The Shops at Morgan Crossing, which is located east of Highway 99.
Transit: Buses stop along 24 Ave. For more information, please see Translink’s Trip Planner.
Our Neighbourhood: Morgan Crossing is a very quickly growing area of South Surrey, near White Rock. The Shops at Morgan Crossing, an outdoor shopping mall, features many brand-name fashion retailers, as well as a grocery store, restaurants, medical clinic, and other handy amenities.
Arts Umbrella Closures
No classes or programs take place on the following days, unless otherwise noted for specific programs:
- Labour Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 8, 2018
- Remembrance Day: Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Winter Break: Saturday, December 22, 2018–Tuesday, January 1, 2019* *Open Thursday, December 27, 2018–Sunday, December 30, 2019, 11 am–3 pm
- Family Day: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 19–Monday, April 22, 2019
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 20, 2019
- BC Day: Monday, August 5, 2019
Extreme Weather Closure Procedure: In times of extreme weather, Arts Umbrella closure procedure aligns with that of the local public school district. In the event public schools are closed due to weather conditions, Arts Umbrella classes are also cancelled. Please check local radio, television, and school board websites for school closures.