Our Surrey Centre facility is located in Park Place Towers at the King George Skytrain Station. A single studio space, it hosts many community programs. 102 – 13678 100 Avenue Surrey, BC V3T 1H9 Phone: 604.585.6996 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call for current hours.
Arts Umbrella Surrey Centre is located on the traditional and unceded territories of the Musqueam, Kwantlen, Tsawwassen, Katzie, Kwikwetlem, Qayqayt, and Stó:lō First Nations.
Transit: The King George SkyTrain Station is less than a 5-minute walk. For more information, please see Translink’s Trip Planner.
Our Neighbourhood: Surrey Centre is fast-growing. Our immediate neighbours include restaurants and services, and we’re only one SkyTrain stop from Surrey City Hall, Surrey Libraries, and SFU (Surrey).
Arts Umbrella Closures
No classes or programs take place on the following days, unless otherwise noted for specific programs:
- Labour Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 8, 2018
- Remembrance Day: Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Winter Break: Saturday, December 22, 2018–Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Family Day: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 19–Monday, April 22, 2019
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 20, 2019
- BC Day: Monday, August 5, 2019
Extreme Weather Closure Procedure: In times of extreme weather, Arts Umbrella closure procedure aligns with that of the local public school district. In the event public schools are closed due to weather conditions, Arts Umbrella classes are also cancelled. Please check local radio, television, and school board websites for school closures.