Our Surrey Centre facility is located in Park Place Towers at the King George Skytrain Station. A single studio space, it hosts many community programs.
102 – 13678 100 Avenue Surrey, BC V3T 1H9
Holiday Hours (December 14, 2020 – January 10, 2021)
Monday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Arts Umbrella Surrey Centre is situated on unceded, traditional, and ancestral territories of the Musqueam, Kwantlen, Tsawwassen, Katzie, Kwikwetlem, and Qayqayt First Nations.
Transit: The King George SkyTrain Station is less than a 5-minute walk. For more information, please see Translink’s Trip Planner.
Our Neighbourhood: Surrey Centre is fast-growing. Our immediate neighbours include restaurants and services, and we’re only one SkyTrain stop from Surrey City Hall, Surrey Libraries, and SFU (Surrey).
Arts Umbrella Closures
No classes or programs take place on the following days, unless otherwise noted for specific programs:
- Winter Break: Friday, December 25, 2020-Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Family Day: Monday, February 15, 2021
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 2-Monday, April 5, 2021
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 24, 2021
- Canada Day: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- BC Day: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Labour Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving: Saturday, October 9-Monday, October 11, 2021
- Remembrance Day: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Extreme Weather Closure Procedure: In times of extreme weather, Arts Umbrella closure procedure aligns with that of the local public school district. In the event public schools are closed due to weather conditions, Arts Umbrella classes are also cancelled. Please check local radio, television, and school board websites for school closures.