Our ballet classes provide an introduction to the work of ballet technique with a focus on alignment, form, and overall body strength. Concepts of posture and alignment, basic movement fundamentals, and coordination are all practiced in a supportive and well-paced environment.
- Ages 6-7 (Level 1), Sat, 1:15-2:15 pm
- Ages 7-8 (Level 2), Sat, 10:30-11:45 am
- Ages 8-9 (Level 3), Sat, 9:00-10:30 am
- Ages 9-10 (Level 4), Sat, 2:15-3:45 pm
- Ages 10-11 (Level 5), Sat, 2:15-3:45 pm
- Ages 11-13 (Level 6/7), Sat, 3:45-5:15 pm
- Ages 13+ (Teen), Sat, 11:45-1:15 pm
Designed for any boy who loves to move, this program introduces them to the elements of dance in a supportive environment. Classes are energetic and athletic, but dancers also learn appropriate class conduct based on self-discipline and cooperation.
- Ages 6-9 (Level 1-3), Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Ages 6-8 (Level 1-3), Sat, 3:45-4:45 pm
- Ages 9+ (Level 4+), Mon, 5:30-6:30 pm
Half dance, half music, tap is the best way to embody rhythm and musicality through your body. Tap classes offer a wonderful, fun way to develop coordination, and experience the joy of dance with freedom.
- All ages, Weds, 5:30-6:30 pm
- All ages, Weds, 6:30-7:30 pm
- All ages, Weds, 7:30-8:45 pm
In Hip Hop, students think on their feet and move their way through group dances, percussion games, and choreography. Energizing and fast-paced, this class develops rhythm, coordination, focus, strength, and agility, without losing the beat of fun.
- Ages 8-11, Mon, 5:30-6:30 pm
- Ages 8-12, Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Ages 12-15, Mon, 7:30-8:45 pm