Vancouver Summer Programs: Ages 3-19
Week 1: July 2-5, 2019
Week 2: July 8-12, 2019
Week 3: July 15-19, 2019
Week 4: July 22-26, 2019
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-681-5268
Good to know
- Children ages 3–4 must have prior experience being in a classroom setting without a parent or guardian present.
- We do not accept students who still wear diapers.
- Children ages 3–4 may only be registered for a half-day camp and are not eligible for lunch supervision.
- Children ages 4–5 might prefer to start with a half-day of camp.
- Students are responsible for their own nut-free lunches and snacks.
- Students ages 9 and up may leave camp only if parents sign the Authorization Release Form provided by Student Services.
- Participants ages 13 and older are able to arrive and leave camp unaccompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, students require a working understanding of English.
Finances shouldn’t prevent any child from participating. We have a bursary fund that’s open to applications for full or partial subsidy. To find our more about subsidy programs, see our bursary application form.
Dance, Theatre, and Visual Arts intensive Programs
Arts Umbrella Summer Intensives Programs give committed young artists a place to develop their talents alongside like-minded peers—in Dance, Theatre, and Visual Arts.
All programs are suitable for enthusiastic and open-minded students with a keen interest in the arts.
Summer Dance Intensives
World-renowned choreographers and instructors offer a dance training experience that will help students reach their performance potential. Programs are designed to encourage technique, strength and artistic expression.
Summer Theatre Intensives
Take to the stage this summer! Develop your theatrical potential in an intensive, pre-professional setting. Expand your skills in character development, movement, costuming, and mask-making. The program finishes with a performance for friends and family to attend!
Visual Arts Summer Intensives
Arts Umbrella Summer Intensive programs are the place teen artists take their interests up a level. Try something new or take a deeper dive with an old favourite, we have lots to choose from.