More about Spring Break programs
The health and safety of our students, families and staff is our top priority. Our COVID-19 Safety & Response Protocols adhere to all current recommended measures, while our Health & Safety Plan includes rigorous cleaning measures, physical distance guidelines, mandatory masks for those aged 6+, and strict health declarations. Read the latest on our measures here.
Good to know:
- Children ages 3–4 must be potty trained and have prior experience being in a classroom setting without a parent or guardian present.
- Projects in Week 1 classes are different than in Week 2 classes. Join us for both!
- Students are responsible for their own nut-, egg-, and shellfish-free lunches and snacks.
- Participants ages 13 and older are able to arrive and leave camp unaccompanied by an adult.
- Students ages 9 and up may leave camp only if their parents sign the Authorized Release Waiver.
- For safety reasons, students require a working understanding of English.
How to register for Spring Break:
- Create an account or sign in to your Arts Umbrella account. Need help? Give us a call at 604.681.5268 (Granville Island) or 604.535.1127 (South Surrey).
- Select a week: Programs run Mar 15–19 (Week 1) and Mar 22–26 (Week 2).
- Select your child’s age: Classes are sorted by age. Let us know how old your child will be when the program begins to filter the search results.
- Mix and match: Choose a morning program, an afternoon program, or both.
- A helping hand: Finances shouldn’t prevent any child from participating. We have a bursary fund that’s open to all applications for full or partial subsidy.