More about Spring Break programs
Good to know:
- Children ages 3–4 must be potty trained and have prior experience being in a classroom setting without a parent or guardian present.
- Projects in Week 1 classes are different than in Week 2 classes. Join us for both!
- Students are responsible for their own nut-, egg-, and shellfish-free lunches and snacks.
- Participants ages 13 and older are able to arrive and leave camp unaccompanied by an adult.
- Students ages 9 and up may leave camp only if their parents sign the Authorized Release Waiver.
- For safety reasons, students require a working understanding of English.
How to register for Spring Break:
- Create an account or sign in to your Arts Umbrella account. Need help? Give us a call at 604.681.5268 (Granville Island) or 604.535.1127 (South Surrey).
- Select a week: Programs run Mar 16–20 (Week 1) and Mar 23–27 (Week 2).
- Select your child’s age: Classes are sorted by age. Let us know how old your child will be when the program begins to filter the search results.
- Mix and match: Choose either a morning or afternoon program, or choose both for a full-day program.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups: Early morning dropoff and late pickup are available for an additional fee.
- A helping hand: Finances shouldn’t prevent any child from participating. We have a bursary fund that’s open to all applications for full or partial subsidy.