2019 camps and programs – registration is open now!
Spring Break at Arts Umbrella is where young artists let their imaginations free – be it capturing photos or popping cool hip-hop moves.
Week-long camps and programs let students get creative through Theatre, Dance, and Visual Arts classes. Young artists challenge their curiosity and stretch artistic boundaries, but we think it’ll feel more like fun than just another week at camp.
Registration for Spring Break 2019 now open.
Week 1: Mar 18–22, 2019
Week 2: Mar 25–29, 2019
Get the 2019 Vancouver Guide
Mar 25–29, 2019
Get the 2019 Surrey Guide
Types of Spring Break Programs
- Youth Camps (ages 3–12) let students get creative in our widest variety of classes – perhaps through imaginative theatre games, plein air painting, or a 35mm camera lens.
- Teen Programs (ages 13–19) feature practical, project-based classes that help students develop and enhance skills – while building and strengthening their portfolios.
More about Spring Break programs
Good to know:
- Half- and full-day options available for most ages and locations.
- Flexible schedule options may include early dropoff, lunch supervision, and/or late pickup
- Lunch hour supervision included for full-day camps (Granville Island ages 5-12, South Surrey ages 6-12)
- Every week’s projects are different, whether students take one or all weeks
How to register for Spring Break:
- Create an account: Or sign in to your Arts Umbrella account. Need help? Give us a call at 604.681.5268 (Granville Island) or 604.535.1127 (South Surrey).
- Pick when: Each week-long camp runs five days.
- How old: Classes are divvied up by age group. Let us know how old your young artist will be when the program begins.
- Mix and match: Parents can pick a half- or full-day schedule that meets their needs.
- Dropoffs and pickups: Early morning dropoff and late pickup are available for an additional fee.
- A helping hand: Finances shouldn’t prevent any child from participating. We have a bursary fund that’s open to all applications for full or partial subsidy.