EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF CREATIVITY AT SPLASH — ARTS UMBRELLA'S ART AUCTION & GALA
October 26, 2019
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
900 West Georgia Street
NEW GUEST EXPERIENCE: Inspiration Tables
- Each table seats 4 guests in a prime viewing area to enjoy the Evening Program and Live Auction
- Champagne and table service, including hors d’oeuvres, provided
- Optional table signage with company logo or family name
- Expedited registration and end of evening check out
- Company or family name included in evening program
- Significant portion of table proceeds supports the Arts Umbrella Bursary Fund and is eligible for a charitable tax receipt
- $4,000 per table, limited available.
Bidding for the Silent Auction will be available online this year for ticket holders only. Please contact Kristin Lim at 604.681.5268 x237 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the Silent Auction or absentee bidding.
Preview the Splash 2019 Collection – coming soon
What is an Absentee Bid?
An Absentee Bid is your written instruction directing Arts Umbrella to bid on your behalf on one or more pieces of art in the Silent or Live Auctions, up to the maximum bid amount you specify for each piece. On the evening of the Auction, assigned Arts Umbrella representatives will be bidding on behalf of all absentee bidders.
For more information, download the FAQ Sheet & Absentee Bid Form
Co-Chairs: Christie Garofalo and Bruce Munro Wright
Committee: David Allison, Brenda Bradshaw, Lara Brecht, Blaire Chisholm, Meagan Conn, Celia Dawson, Olivera Garcia, Megan Grayston, Katrina Milani, Pamela Moffat, Brent O’Connor, Erika Pantages, Annabelle Price, Colby Richardson, Quinten Richardson, Ruthie Shugarman, Beverley Steinhoff, Jessica Taylor, Trudy Van Dop, Emmy Lee Wall