This needs-based scholarship is designed specifically to help students overcome socio-economic barriers that may prevent them from enrolling in a post-secondary program in the creative sector.
Creative Launchpad can be used for programs such as:
• Visual & Media Art
• Arts Administration
• Graphic Design
• Curatorial Studies
• Music Production
• Game Design
• Fashion, Makeup, and Hair
To be considered for a scholarship students must:
• Demonstrate a financial need
• Choose a program taught at a valid post-secondary institution
• Be nominated by two adults who can act as references
• Submit an application at least three months prior to the program commencing
To apply or receive more information, please contact Paneet Singh at email@example.com.
Creative Launchpad is generously funded by Jeff Mooney and Suzanne Bolton