About the Theatre Conservatory
- Develop your craft: Study advanced movement, voice, and acting techniques
- Showcase your work: Regular performance opportunities plus a full-scale production with professional guest director
- Intensive classes: One-on-one audition and vocal coaching
- Be audition-ready: Develop audition pieces for schools, theatres, and casting sessions
- Push boundaries: Discover the Sandbox — uncover new avenues in theatre, from writing and dramaturgy to design and construction
- Your next steps: Explore production management, varied theatre disciplines, and career development
- Recent high school graduate ready to take your theatre studies to a new level
- Need to gain an edge in competitive programs by developing skills, confidence, and experience
- Ready to be seen as the skilled artist you are becoming
Still in high school?
Current high school students looking for an alternative to traditional Grade 11/12 theatre classes may be eligible to apply for SPARTS program at Magee Secondary School or online learning credits. For more details, contact Program Coordinator Andy Toth: firstname.lastname@example.org
[The Actor's Conservatory] will give talented teens a taste of the rigorous demands of professional training.
—Jane Heyman, retired Associate Director, Studio 58