2023 Program Details
- Full scholarship available for artists ages 15-19
- 15-weeks, 2023 dates February 5 to June 4, 2023, Sundays 1:30-3:30pm
- Concludes with a showcase of work in June 2023
- Applications and portfolios deadline: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2023 application process will include:
- Three examples (limited to 3 minutes as shareable links through YouTube or Vimeo) of your best Animation or Multi-media work that exhibit your level of computer skills. Please test the link before you share.
- 5 – 7 images (saved as a JPEG and no larger than 1MB each) that show the full span of your creativity and storyboarding (a sequence of drawings, typically with some directions and dialogue, representing the shots planned for a movie, animation or television production).
- A completed Application Form (download).
- A Letter of Interest describing your interest in the program, what you would gain from this scholarship and your commitment to actively participate for the duration of the program. Include a brief statement about your work and current artistic practice. Please ensure your letter is 500 words max.
Jesse Wardell, Coordinator, Art & Design
2022 Student Reel
More scholarship showcases: