Download Your Record of Employment Request Form

For all hourly faculty—including instructors, assistants, and accompanists—you may be eligible to receive Employment Insurance support for the upcoming period of cancelled programs. For full information, please visit the Service Canada website or call 1-800-206-7218, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, press “0” to speak to a representative (a COVID-19-specific EI telephone number has been set-up for those who have already applied for EI and are sick or quarantined: 1-833-361-2725).

Record of Employment
If you would like to apply for EI, you will require a Record of Employment (ROE). Here are the steps:

  1. Download an Arts Umbrella ROE form.
  2. Complete this form and:
    a) Dance Faculty, send the form to Sam Taylor
    b) All other Faculty, send the form to Clara Park

*Please submit only one form. For those who work at both our Vancouver and Surrey locations, please choose the location at which you work the most hours.

  1. Sam and Clara will confirm receipt of your form. (Please remember to check your junk mail.)
  2. Sam and Clara will ensure forms are complete and will forward to Payworks (our payroll provider).
  3. Payworks will process the ROEs, which are then electronically filed by Payworks to Service Canada.