Quebec & 7th
Arts Umbrella Q7
Two spacious performing arts studios are home to Pre-Professional and Professional dance classes and performances.
77 East 7 Ave (at Quebec St)
Vancouver, BC V5T 1M4
Monday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Arts Umbrella Q7 is located on the unceded ancestral territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations.
Parking: There is street parking on East 7th Ave and Quebec St. Additional parking is available in pay parking lots at East 7th Ave and Main St, as well as at East 5th Ave and Quebec St.
Transit: Buses stop along East Broadway and East 2nd Ave. For more information, please see Translink’s Trip Planner.
Our Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant and Main Street have been named some of the trendiest areas in Vancouver. We share the neighbourhood with architectural firms, clothing designers, restaurants, and warehouses. Plus there’s a chocolate factory across the street.
Arts Umbrella Closures
No classes or programs take place on the following days, unless otherwise noted for specific programs:
- Labour Day: Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day: Saturday October 12 to Monday, October 14, 2019
- Remembrance Day: Monday, November 11, 2019
- Winter Break: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 to Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Family Day: Monday, February 17, 2020
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 10 to Monday, April 13, 2020
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 18, 2020
- Canada Day: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- BC Day: Monday, August 3, 2020
Extreme Weather Closure Procedure: In times of extreme weather, Arts Umbrella closure procedure aligns with that of the local public school district. In the event public schools are closed due to weather conditions, Arts Umbrella classes are also cancelled. Please check local radio, television, and school board websites for school closures.