How to Access Your Class
- Set up your Zoom account. Please use your given name as your Zoom username so our instructors can confirm your enrollment.
- Find your Online Class link.
- In advance of your class each week, click your Online Class link to be added to your class Waiting Room.
- An instructor or assistant will admit you to your scheduled class.
If you experience any difficulties accessing your online class, our Student Services Team is available to help. Contact us at 604-681-5268 or info[at]artsumbrella[dot]com.
Just like our in-person classes, students enrolled in our online classes are expected to follow the Arts Umbrella Student Code of Conduct.
- Treat others kindly and politely
- Show respect for others
- Show respect for the environment
- Cooperate with students and instructors
- Actively participate in class to get the most from your experience
Tips and Tricks
- Download and register for Zoom in advance of your first class so that you’re prepared to participate right away.
- Test your computer audio and video in advance of your first class to ensure to you can participate in class.
- If your class includes supplies, please ensure you have them nearby for easy access.
- Arrive early to your class. You will be admitted from the Waiting Room at the beginning of class.